Friday, 28 December 2012

Neon


Goofing about

Beanie: Topshop
Bag: Mulberry (get my faaaaavourite bag here)
Jacket: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop 
Shorts: Topshop (similar here)
Boots: Zara

Winter has brought out my beanie fetish, much to the dismay of my gay best friend. Beanie fiends; Rockit vintage boutique in Covent Garden has a huge array of beanies. My neon number is from Topshop but for some reason, they don't have it online. However, they have every other colour here.

I hope you all got spoilt this Christmas...blog post to come on my prezzies! I was one lucky lady!

6 comments:

  1. I really like the POP of colour effect the beanie gives your outfit. Great look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sadly have thick frizzy hair and therefore beanies are an absolute disaster for me!

    I love how they look on girls and am rather jealous I can't wear them haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Del Ray Mulberry bag is beautiful Gabby and I love that hat on you!!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the super casual look paired with the leather shorts :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing, great pics! xx
    themusingsofateenagemind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete