Tuesday, 4 October 2011

King's Road.












Blazer: Zara
Pants, Belt & Top: American Apparel
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Rings: Forever 21

Far too many photos of this outfit post. But I couldn't choose so put them all up!

I had the best birthday weekend. I headed to King's Road for lunch and lots of vino, went to the theatre and then we threw a big house party where far too much alcohol was consumed and I managed to catch up with some friends who I hadn't seen in a long time. On my actual birthday I just had a quiet meal (at a very loud restaurant - Sticky Fingers in Kensington) with some of my best gal pals. 

This is an outfit that I've had since my trip to the States and I've been waiting for the right setting to take some photos of it; what could be nicer than a bright sunny day on King's Road? Although I am sad our Indian Summer has disappeared - I hope you guys all made the most of it whilst it was here!

2 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous here. Glad you had a fab birthday. It sounds like you had an awesome time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the colours and especially love your trousers, soooo pretty!!!

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete