Thursday, 29 September 2011

Shine.








Blazer: Zara
Shorts: American Apparel
Vest: H&M
Belt: American Apparel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Bag: Primark

Nothing makes me happier than sun in London. Nothing apart from sun in London at the end of September. Madness. Anyway, I'm not complaining as this has been the perfect excuse to raid my summer wardrobe that I stocked up on whilst in L.A (I'm now stuck in some Summer/Fall fashion limbo and have no idea what to do!)

I picked up this blazer in Zara this week and love it - it'll dress up any casual outfit which means I don't have to do the hard work! The shorts I'm wearing are uber comfy and the high waisted finish means that they're still quite dressy in spite of being baggy and linen. They're actually a really nice change from my fail safe Levi's cut-offs which I reach for at every opportunity.

I wrote about my new Jeffrey Campbell Chelsea Boots here but haven't actually shown them on an outfit post yet...sooooo...ta dahhh! Here they are on their debut! 

I really hope this lovely weather stays over the weekend and until my birthday on Monday! 


p.s Check out my lovely flatmate-come-photographer Rachel! I made her get in front of the camera today as I love her skirt....might have to do a cheeky steal there ;)

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing, love the tailored look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty. xo

    p.s. I'm having a necklace giveaway from gigi vintage if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete